Keto balls!!! – super good
what you’ll need:
avocado, Brussels sprout, bacon, optional: green onion. Optional: goat cheese.
- Fry up some bacon with a pan (not too crisp)
- use a little water in a pot and steam Brussels sprouts (4-6 mins).
- then mashed up an avocado with salt and pepper
- Lay your bacon out and put a lump of guacamole into the strips
- Put the cooked brussel sprout in
- optional: add a lump of goat cheese.
What to know:
You want the bacon to be able to wrap the Brussels spouts.
I really don’t think bacon wraps cook properly ever. That’s the whole point of this recipe; to cook the bacon properly.