Rage-on bacon deviled Keto eggs.
homemade*** olive oil mayo (link needed to mayo page when completed)
optional: sour cream
1. get a big huge pot of water so that the eggs can fully submerge.
2. set water to boil and put as much eggs as you want in.
once they reach a light boil pull from heat let rest in hot water for 5-15 mins but just use 7 mins for soft medium eggs.
3. After put eggs into a bowl and transfer the bowl into freezer for like 10 mins.<– stops them from cooking more.
4. Peel, cut eggs in half
***You can always add but you can never take away. put centre mixture back into egg halves.***
6. at the same time as cooking the eggs fry up pan bacon at medium heat and every piece can vary for cook time so watch carefully.
7. Salt and pepper the bacon cut into small pieces. crown the deviled eggs with bacon and goat cheese curds.